Although health and safety have always been our priority, our care for your comfort and wellbeing
is equally important to us.
We would like to inform you that during functioning of Castle Ryn Hotel*** is taking action to reduce potential risks of Covid-19 transmission and takes care of our guests and staff in reference
Our team approaches the present situation extremely seriously, therefore we have implemented the best practices possible to provide services.
We review all official advice from the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate, Health Ministry on a daily basis
and will escalate our response and actions in line with any recommendations received. The hotel has
a Covid-19 leadership committee in place. Additionally, we have daily update reviews with actions taken as appropriate.
We kindly ask you to familiarize with the following recommendations implemented in the hotel.
All our employees follow these procedures.
HEALTH AND HYGIENE - RECOMMENDATIONS TO PREVENT INFECTION:
- after coughing or sneezing
- after toilet use
- before eating
- if in contact with a sick person, especially those with respiratory symptoms
- cover your nose and mouth with disposable tissues
- if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your arm or sleeve (not hand)
- put used tissues into a bin
- wash your hands or sanitize them
- IMPORTANT: THE CLEANING OF THE ROOM DURING THE GUEST'S STAY TAKE PLACE ONLY AT THE CLEAR WISH OF GUEST, REPORTED BY PHONE OR DIRECT TO THE RECEPTION DESK UP TO 12.00. IN THE NOON.
• Please keep a distance of about 2 meters from other guests and employees
- only 2 people can use the elevator at a time
- it is forbidden to use hair dryers located in room bathrooms
- breakfasts during the stay are divided into 4 hours to avoid accumulation of people and keep a safe distance. The maximum number of people in the restaurant is 150, so ALSO WITH REGARD TO YOUR COMFORT, FOR BREAKFAST WE INVITE ESPECIALLY IN HOURS 7-9. When entering the restaurant, please wear protective masks.
GUIDELINES FOR PEOPLE SUSPECTING COVID-19
a. cough b. shortness of breath c. breathing difficulties d. fever or flu-like symptoms
In the event of the above-mentioned symptoms, please immediately contact the Reception Manager
at the telephone number [name of the specific person, telephone number] and do not leave the room until further actions are agreed.
OPERATIONAL CONTROLS IN PLACE WITHIN CASTLE RYN Hotel****
We have a number of hand sanitizer points throughout the hotel both in front of house areas
and also for staff use back of house. Detailed information in the reception desk.
We have increased not only the frequency of ventilating the rooms and cleaning in high risk public areas i.e. door handles, banisters, lift buttons, bathrooms fixtures but also key bedroom touch points cleaning i.e. bathroom, door handles, switches, remote controls and telephones. Air conditioning panels, lighting buttons, pens and pencils, table tops and tables, as well as cabinet handles are also specially disinfected.
In the rooms, we additionally disinfect bathroom fittings, bath tub, shower, toilet. Air conditioning panels, remote controls, telephones, lighting buttons, pens, pencils, table tops and tables,
as well as cabinet handles are also specially disinfected.
We have assigned more team members each shift to ensure best practices with regard to sanitizing bedrooms and public areas.
All our managers are familiar with the procedures to be taken in case of any guest reporting symptoms of Covid-19. Also all our team members have gone through internal trainings.
We are doing everything to ensure you have a worry-free stay with us. Should you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Duty Manager at tel. 87 429 7007 . We will be delighted to assist you.